Vim upgrade in latest MacPorts lost gvim

Jim Graham spooky130u at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 04:22:29 PDT 2014

What build option for the latest vim adds back gvim?  I don't remember
ever having to specify anything to get gvim.  Oh, and yes, I do know that
vim and gvim are the same binary (hard link, if I recall), but that
didn't work either with the new version.  My solution was to
deactivate//uninstall the new one and reactivate the previous version,
but that's not the right way, obviously.....

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)          | AN EXCERCISE is a situation in which you stop what