How use jarbundler to create an .app from JPortsUI.jar?

Stephen Baber sbaber66 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:36:06 PDT 2014

Hi,

Because MacOS 10.9 discontinued JarBundler as a supported dev tool, I could
use NetBeans IDE to create a Mac native application wrapper.  But because
Google has become much more restrictive about permitting new downloads from
code.google.com this .app DL might be a link to drive.google.com.  I'll see
what I can do.

Of course, the ultimate and correct solution is to get JPortsUI into the
MacPorts tree with your working bundler scripts if anyone wants to assist
with that migration.

Regards,

Steve Baber
(creator and maintainer of JPortsUI)