port-whatsnew broken after upgrade to 2.3.0

Jean-François Caron jfcaron at phas.ubc.ca
Thu May 29 11:48:49 PDT 2014

Hi all, the tclsh script “port-whatsnew” for looking at changelogs of ports has not worked since I upgraded to 2.3.0.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Since it’s not a port, how do I make a ticket for it?

Here’s the error I get trying to use it:
couldn't read file "/Library/Tcl/macports1.0/macports_fastload.tcl": no such file or directory
    while executing
"source ${macportsTclPath}/macports1.0/macports_fastload.tcl"
    (file "/Users/jfcaron/Software/port-whatsnew.tclsh" line 58)

I am on OSX 10.9.2.

Jean-François