/bin/sh: line 2: `BASH_FUNC_ttr%%': not a valid identifier

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:12:06 PDT 2014

Try commenting off portions of your .bashrc by inserting "#" with
Emacs to see if you can make the complaint go away.

Alternatively, save a copy of your file as a backup, then just delete
portions to see if you can eliminate the complaint.

When the complaint goes away, try putting in just half of what you had
last taken out, followed by - possibly the other half.

This is known as "bisecting a bug".  It does not always work but when
it does it can be a very powerful technique, because the actual source
of the complaint may be in some other code that you do not yet have
any reason to suspect.
Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail.com
http://www.warplife.com/mdc/

   Available for Software Development in the Portland, Oregon Metropolitan
Area.