kmymoney crashes on startup after update

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 07:52:29 PST 2015

On Tuesday February 24 2015 15:56:56 Mihai Moldovan wrote:

> Have you tried running ,,port rev-upgrade''? Issues like these should be
> caught by rev-upgrade.

Does it check each and every file known to belong to ports depending on an upgraded port? In this case we're talking about a plugin module, so not something linked "statically", and with a platform-aspecific extension at that.

> (Also make sure that the policy is set to rebuild
> instead of report in ${prefix}/etc/macports.conf.)

I'm sure Stan would have seen the warning posted by the reporting-only policy ;)