hypermail port problem

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 22 23:56:09 PST 2015

Looks to me that the command line tools were installed -- are not the
compilers part of command line tools? Maybe they're not in the expected
place in Yosemite?

Last login: Thu Jan 22 23:41:26 on ttys001
jeromes-Mac-mini:~ jeromeschatten$ gcc --version
Configured with: --prefix=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr
--with-gxx-include-dir=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.10.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.2.1
Apple LLVM version 6.0 (clang-600.0.56) (based on LLVM 3.5svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin14.0.0
Thread model: posix
jeromes-Mac-mini:~ jeromeschatten$

j.