thread CPU usage monitor?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:25:01 PDT 2015

On Wednesday March 25 2015 20:53:17 Jason Mitchell wrote:

>Instruments > Select Application > Multicore > Tread States ?
>/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app

Thanks, that might work. For the moment it doesn't allow me to attach to a running application, though, which makes it a bit cumbersome when not hunting down some issue that occurs during startup but rather something with the "idle" behaviour after doing a substantial amount of work (in the app).

R.