CMake cannot find Qt4

Davide Liessi davide.liessi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 01:35:55 PST 2015

>>> Set the environment variable:
>>> {{{
>>> QMAKE=/opt/local/libexec/qt4/bin/qmake
>>> }}}
>>> before running cmake.
>>
>> I tried and I'm still getting the same error.
>
> Setting QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE instead of QMAKE solved my problem.

I'm sorry: what I wrote above is not true.
I succeded in building the program while being away from internet
connection and then when I wrote the message to the list I forgot the
order of the attempted workarounds.

Setting QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE still lead to the same error about Qt4.
I was able to build the project only adding /opt/local/libexec/qt4/bin
to the $PATH.

Sorry for the mistake.
Best wishes.
Davide