Problem installing mkvtoolnix

Tom Armitage tom at expat.dyndns.org
Mon Oct 12 22:54:29 PDT 2015

My macports.conf already contained the following lines per the
instructions in https://trac.macports.org/wiki/LibcxxOnOlderSystems :

   cxx_stdlib         libc++
   buildfromsource    always
   delete_la_files    yes

I made those changes to macports.conf when I first encountered the
x86_64 missing symbols problem.

libebml only seemed to work with mkvtoolnix when I installed libebml
separately from mkvtoolnix.

I didn't try to install libebml without the "-s" command line option, so
I can't say if it was necessary or not when installing it separately.

I've raised a new ticket in the issue tracker....