No subject

Mon Sep 28 12:00:37 PDT 2015

By selecting the variants to use in the upgraded build of the
port, any variants specified on the command line take highest
precedence, then the variants active in the latest installed
version of the port, and finally the global variants specified
in variants.conf, if any.

(Try adding -x11 to your upgrade line if the port active command above
shows +x11.)

  - Eric