Is rsync.macports.org down?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Apr 4 21:41:02 PDT 2016

On Apr 4, 2016, at 8:49 PM, Joseph C Slater, PhD, PE wrote:

> I can't ping it.

Most MacPorts infrastructure (i.e. everything not cached on MaxCDN or our mirror providers), and indeed all of Mac OS Forge and everything else in the data center we're housed in, was offline for a few hours today because the data center's air conditioning system failed and the servers overheated and shut down. The A/C was quickly repaired, but waiting for the servers and network equipment to cool down and be restarted took some time. Everything should be back online now, except for some of the buildbot workers which I'm still working on.