About mozjs24 being built

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Apr 4 21:49:53 PDT 2016

On Apr 3, 2016, at 10:22 AM, Andrea Giammarchi wrote:

> It looks like installing `xorg-server` and `xinit` won't solve the problem; I had to install XQuartz a part.

The software available via the XQuartz.org web site is the same as the software available in the various xorg-* ports in MacPorts; they are maintained by the same developer. If the MacPorts version didn't work for you, we would need more details on the specific problems you encountered to be able to help you resolve it.