py33-scipy problem

Jerry lanceboyle at qwest.net
Thu Jan 21 01:10:06 PST 2016

I was doing port upgrade outdated on OS X 10.9.5 which I hadn't done in a while and am encountering problems. The latest is this

MBPro:~ me$ sudo port upgrade outdated
--->  Computing dependencies for py33-scipy
--->  Fetching archive for py33-scipy
--->  Attempting to fetch py33-scipy-0.16.1_0.darwin_13.x86_64.tbz2 from http://packages.macports.org/py33-scipy
--->  Attempting to fetch py33-scipy-0.16.1_0.darwin_13.x86_64.tbz2 from http://lil.fr.packages.macports.org/py33-scipy
--->  Attempting to fetch py33-scipy-0.16.1_0.darwin_13.x86_64.tbz2 from http://mse.uk.packages.macports.org/sites/packages.macports.org/py33-scipy
--->  Fetching distfiles for py33-scipy
Error: org.macports.fetch for port py33-scipy returned: must set at least one Fortran variant
Please see the log file for port py33-scipy for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_python_py-scipy/py33-scipy/main.log
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets

which repeated after port clean py33-scipy

What's up? Log file attached.

Jerry