webkit2-gtk +quartz fails

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Fri May 6 05:55:53 PDT 2016

Hi there,
  without adding any variant, I've tried to install the following: gtk3 is
OK, webkit2 is not.

```sh
sudo port install gtk3 +quartz
sudo port install webkit2-gtk +quartz
```

The unfortunate failure happens on `gstreamer1-gst-plugins-good`, which is
built after `webkit2-gtk` is actually already built, making port install
operation fail.

I'm not sure what's going on, I've even installed a part, and successfully,
`pulseadio -x11` before trying again but there's nothing t do, as soon as
tagline or gst-plugins-good are installed the procedure fails.

However, adding  `-x11 +no_x11 +quartz +gtk3 -gtk2 +no_gtk2` made me able
to build webkit2-gtk at one condition: remove manually the
gstreamer1-gst-plugins-bad which requires mandatory +x11 flag and it would
fail otherwise.

I would expect that, in a clean env, with proper gtk3 + quartz already
available, webkit2-gtk +quartz would just install without problems: is
there anything I am doing wrong?

(beside the flag +no_gtk2 that maybe is made up but it didn't hurt the
build)

Thank you