iperf3 port coming?

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Tue May 24 14:41:14 PDT 2016

Bad memory / losing my mind / too much going on - I'm the one that filed the original ticket and commented 2 weeks ago with Comment #19.  That comment went unanswered - I still don't see an "iperf3" port when I do a "port search iperf" or "port search iperf3".  Why would that be?

Mike, how is it that you are using it?

Smith