No subject

Tue May 3 15:05:30 PDT 2016

files in /opt/local/share/java/jython/cachedir/packages, but the new<br>
version comes with a pre-populated cachedir and now causes these<br>
problems if the cache has been generated by other means meanwhile.<br>
I don&#39;t know anything about jython, but if somebody more familiar with<=
br>
jython can confirm that this sounds about right, I think I know a way to<br=

work around this: Add a pre-activate {} block that deletes these files<br>
(since jython should be the only port putting files in this directory if<br=

I understand things correctly).<br>
&gt; Yeah I know what it says, but I=E2=80=99m afraid to force the activati=
on<br>
&gt; because I don=E2=80=99t know what else will be affected.<br>
Since these are just cache entries, it should be safe to force<br>
activation.<br>
--<br>
Clemens<br>

--94eb2c0562ccb3d72a053984b5cd--