osxfuse @3.5.0 build error

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 18:28:17 PDT 2016

and sometimes because of the tremendous support by people like jeremy and many others, macports can build things that don’t exist out there in the world — like a current version of OpenSCAD or Widelands that runs on 10.6, for example.

or versions of software you can customize to your liking, using the basic macports port file as a template.

Ken