Address of nonexistent hosts...?

Carlo Tambuatco oraclmaster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:04:30 PDT 2016

Just installed a port and got this message:

Warning: Your DNS servers incorrectly claim to know the address of nonexistent hosts. This may cause checksum mismatches for some ports. See this page for more information: <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/MisbehavingServers>

So I visited the site but it doesn’t look like any of the cases apply to me, and I haven’t contacted my ISP since so far no checksum mismatches have been found, so not sure if anything needs to be done on my part…