[MacRuby-devel] Changes in TextMate Support for MacRuby

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Fri Aug 29 04:53:22 PDT 2008

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:33:07 -0700, Laurent Sansonetti wrote:
> This is great! I do not use textmate personally but I'm sure there are
> a few guys around willing to test your bundle :)
>
> Also, I don't really know where the textmate bundles are hosted, but
> if you want your bundle to be integrated as part of the MacRuby source
> tree, and maintained there, we can do it.

Hi Laurent-

I hooked up with the developer's list for TextMate, and have offered up
a bunch of changes for the editor to work with Ruby 1.9 (and, I
presume, MacRuby). I think I've addressed all the obvious "bad" spots,
and haven't run into other trouble while using TextMate for Ruby
programming.

Many/most of them have been committed to the TextMate bundle SVN, and
so can be gotten there. Anything pending is pretty well documented on
the TextMate developers list.

Take care!

Charles