[MacRuby-devel] [MacRuby] #174: Allow embedding of arbitrary versions of MacRuby

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 07:29:49 PST 2008

Hiya,

As someone experiencing this discussion from the 3rd person
perspective, I'd like to chime in.

The current issue seems to be that there are some problems with  the
current MR,
which will get properly fixed by a future software update.

Until then there apparently is the need to work around this in
different ways.
Laurent added his, but it broke Matts existing one.

So my question to Laurent is, since it's _all_ suboptimal atm, would
it be possible to re-enable
the BUILD_AS_EMBEDDABLE option so everyone can go on without wasting
time on a tmp workaround?

Cheers,
Eloy "always in for a discussion" Duran ;-)