[MacRuby-devel] NSArrayController

Brad Wilson brad at lucky-dip.net
Mon Dec 29 15:59:00 PST 2008

Nic,

I ended up getting by without those methods and using an init method.

http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macruby-devel/2008-October/000582.html

To be honest, I'm not too sure why init worked, and initialize didn't,
but if I remember correctly, initialize wasn't being called and init
was. (Again, not too sure of why that would be the case.)

Brad