[MacRuby-devel] Installation of the MacRuby XCode Template?

Gegenfurtner Harald alamak at gmx.de
Mon Jul 28 11:10:25 PDT 2008

Hello there,

after installing MacRuby 0.2, I didn't find the MacRuby project
templates in XCode 3.1, New Project.

Then I realized that XCode 3.1 is installing / expecting its project
templates in the /Developer/Library
instead of the System or Home libraries.

Did I do something wrong during the (binary) installation, or is this
a change from XCode 3.0 to 3.1?
Moving the MacRuby template to the developer library fixed the
problem, though.

If the use of the /Developer/Library is new to XCode 3.1, please
update the installer accordingly.

I am a complete beginner with MacRuby programming, so please excuse me
if this may sound
stupid to you.

Thanks for your great work!
Kind regards,