[MacRuby-devel] Migrating RubyCocoa app over...

Richard Kilmer rich at infoether.com
Thu Jun 12 06:20:59 PDT 2008

I was working on migrating an existing smallish RubyCocoa app to
MacRuby.

I created a new MacRuby application project then copied over my .rb
files.  I added the appropriate files to Resources and Other Sources.
I updated all the sources for MacRuby syntax and got rid of of all the
OSX prefix stuff.  I then removed the existing MainMenu.nib and copied
in my app's MainMenu.nib.  When I try and run it the icon bounces in
the dock and the window never appears.  Any thoughts ?

Best,

Rich