[MacRuby-devel] Patch for multi-byte characters

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Wed Mar 12 12:18:37 PDT 2008

Thanks a lot Satoshi-san!

I merged your patch, with Benjamin's correction, and also a slightly
difference (we use the old code path is the string is ASCII and we
raise an exception otherwise if the string is not UTF8).

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/ruby/changeset/77
http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/ruby/changeset/78

Laurent