[MacRuby-devel] new testing version available

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Wed Mar 12 17:06:03 PDT 2008

More changes into the testing branch!

- Many bugs were fixed.
- Two more samples, ABPresence and PathDemo.
- Samples are now installed in /Developer/Examples/Ruby/MacRuby.

I think we are done for 0.1 now, if I will do additional testing and
release it later this week. Please check out the testing branch if you
can, and if you see something wrong please report it :)

Laurent