[MacRuby-devel] Commit e-mail

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Thu Mar 20 10:37:37 PDT 2008

Thanks a lot Bill, this is awesome.

I just made a test commit and it appeared in the list :)

Regarding the tracker changes idea, basically it would be great if any
incoming bug report would be notified here in the developer list. But
as I said I don't even know if Trac allows that, and it's not a big
deal anyway, since there is a RSS feed (which I didn't know).

Laurent