[MacRuby-devel] Stream of Consciousness Testing Log

Pierce T. Wetter III pierce at twinforces.com
Mon Mar 31 17:38:05 PDT 2008

> So, glad to know that the original problem seems to really be fixed
> in trunk. I am going to fix more bugs in trunk, then migrate the
> changes to the testing branch. The new Array class is now pretty
> functional.

  Cool. So I get demoted back to testing then. I'll survive. :-)

  BTW, if you could drop a bug in the ear of the Instruments guys to
implement a ruby aware Sampler/stack trace, that would be cool. I
figured out how to write an instrument to time calls, but it turns out
to be pretty hard to use without an aggregator.

  Pierce