[MacRuby-devel] [feature request] trace stack

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Sun Nov 9 11:47:57 PST 2008

Hi Eloy,

I think that what Matt is talking about here is that when you do
macrake from a HotCocoa project directory the application would not be
open(1)'ed but directly ran from the terminal session, so that if
there is a runtime exception you would see the Ruby backtrace in the
terminal.

But it might be interesting to port SACrashReporter too... I have not
ported it yet.

Laurent