[MacRuby-devel] [feature request] open url in browser

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Sun Nov 9 11:53:01 PST 2008

While I agree that HotCocoa should not aspire to wrap all APIs, I
think that providing a mapping file for NSWorkspace is nevertheless a
good idea.

#workspace could return the shared workspace by default (I'm not even
sure if you can get a different workspace instance) then we could
create a custom #open method.

workspace.open('http://google.com')

Thoughts?

Laurent