[MacRuby-devel] What's the best way to implement a delegate/action with multiple parameters?

Michael Winterstein parzival at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 20 22:27:13 PST 2008

I'm pretty new to Cocoa, so maybe I'm overlooking the obvious here.  I
just want to make sure I'm not doing more work than necessary.

I'd like to be able to control the minimum size for a NSSplitView.  As
I understand it, I need to have a delegate with a method that can handle
  splitView:constrainMaxCoordinate:ofSubviewAt:

So far that isn't supported using Interface Builder, is it?

If I need to do it 'manually'  - do I get a reference to the
NSSplitView, and then tell it to set its delegate to something that
responds to the method?  When/where should I do this - in the Window
Controller's AwakeFromNib or some other place?