[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby talk at the San Francisco Ruby MeetUp, 12/11

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Wed Nov 26 12:57:26 PST 2008

FYI...

  Laurent Sansonetti of Apple will reprise his RubyConf 2008
  talk on MacRuby, a version of Ruby 1.9 that makes convenient
  and efficient use of Mac OS X core technologies such as the
  Objective-C common runtime and garbage collector, and the
  CoreFoundation framework.

  --  http://www.meetup.com/sfruby/calendar/8841115/

-r

P.S.  I'm collecting names of folks who would like to attend
      a Bay Area MacRuby hackfest (aimed at app developers).
      Drop me a line if you're interested...
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com