[MacRuby-devel] Getting from (Ruby)Cocoa to MacRuby?

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Mon Oct 27 10:25:30 PDT 2008

I assume that this is a free-standing stub article which, upon being
fleshed out, will eventually be referenced from some suitable section
of MacRubyDevelopment?   I ask only because it states the answer to a
question which has not, as far as I know, been defined anywhere on the
wiki yet and it's a little hard to know what to even do to the page
without the calling context.

Thanks,

- Jordan