[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby-devel Digest, Vol 7, Issue 10

Ryan Richards abstractryan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 13:08:52 PDT 2008

Laurent:

That was indeed the problem.

Currently my ruby binary is sitting in /opt/local/bin most likely from
a macport install. I am not quite sure what happened to the apple
shipped version. Perhaps I should look at replacing that version and
removing the /opt/local/bin version.

weird.

However, after linking the ruby binary in /opt i was able to build :)

thanks!
Ryan