[MacRuby-devel] 0.3 available for testing

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Mon Sep 8 16:46:09 PDT 2008

While shoes could indeed be re-implemented on HotCocoa (or even JRuby
+ your toolkit library of your choice), I wonder if it's really
meaningful.

This would be a nice project indeed, but at the end, what would be the
advantage of using Shoes over HotCocoa? Shoes is very minimalist as
you said, but HotCocoa is already very simple to use (and will be even
simpler over time).

Laurent