[MacRuby-devel] Added NSNotification support to HotCocoa

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Fri Sep 19 11:47:23 PDT 2008

On Sep 19, 2008, at 6:22 AM, Richard Kilmer wrote:

> I added the ability to easily support notification posting and
> subscribing in HotCocoa:

Nice!  Very nice!

This makes me wonder though...   Since we're now into the area of
inter-application messaging, how might the ScriptingBridge APIs look
once suitably "HotCocoa'd"?   More concise than RubyOSA, I'd imagine,
and perhaps capable of recapturing some of the ease-of-use we lost
when transitioning from RubyOSA to ScriptingBridge...   Just a random
thought, and aimed mostly at Laurent. :)

- Jordan