[MacRuby-devel] [MacRuby] #132: MacRuby 0.3 won't build: the rake task returns more errors than I can shake a stick at

MacRuby ruby-noreply at macosforge.org
Tue Sep 23 12:58:59 PDT 2008

#132: MacRuby 0.3 won't build: the rake task returns more errors than I can shake
a stick at
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  brandon.zylstra at gmail.com  |        Owner:  lsansonetti at apple.com
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  new
Changes (by lsansonetti at apple.com):

  * milestone:  MacRuby 0.3 =>

Comment:

 It's because you probably installed a different implementation of the
 readline library in /usr. Make sure /usr/lib/libreadline.dylib is a
 symlink to /usr/lib/libedit.dylib.

--
Ticket URL: <http://www.macruby.org/trac/ticket/132#comment:2>
MacRuby <http://macruby.org/>