[MacRuby-devel] NSArrayController

Brad Wilson brad at lucky-dip.net
Fri Sep 26 00:17:52 PDT 2008

> Here's an example of a key binding for an item that is an
> NSCollectionViewItem (thus representedObject)
>
> image.bind "value", toObject:item,
> withKeyPath:"representedObject.user.profile_image", options:nil
>
> So I am binding the value of the image to the item object's keypath:
> representedObject.user.profile_image
>
> It looks like its complaining that the array of objects that you are
> placing in ArrayController is causing
> and exception that it is not KVC compliant?

I guess that's the crux of my question - how do I make an object KVC
compliant? Like I said, I tried attr_accessor employes, etc but didn't
seem to have any luck.

Thanks for the help. I'll try to get the code in a state to
demonstrate my problem and send it up.

Laurent - I'd be happy to send through any exercises. I'll send
through a collection once I get some more done.

Brad