[MacRuby-devel] Obj-C translation

Frisco Del Rosario friscodelrosario at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 3 17:53:27 PDT 2009

On Apr 3, 2009, at 4:48 PM, Frisco Del Rosario wrote:

>> I'm going to follow Steinberg's directions to build that little app
>> with his supplied Obj-C code.

I did that, and it worked. Then I compared all the files in the Obj-C
project to the MacRuby project, and translated (again) the delegate
method call that has been vexing. The MacRuby project works, finally,
with

def webView(sender, didReceiveTitle:title, forFrame:frame)
   sender.window.setTitle(title)
end

Which is exactly what Brad suggested, but that didn't work this
morning. But I've had some sleep and food, while the MacBook has been
restarted, and who knows what kind of miracles those things perform.

Thank you all again!