[MacRuby-devel] Unit testing in Xcode

John Shea johnmacshea at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 02:55:00 PDT 2009

Brian Marick has a good chapter on testing in his "RubyCocoa, bringing
some love..... "  using standard ruby testing methodologies. You can
get this as a pdf book (its not out in print yet)

(I am in no way affiliated to Brian, Aaron and the other Cocoa/Ruby
authors i mention on this list - my apologies if it seems so).