[MacRuby-devel] How to install MacRuby-experimental and keep the stable version 0.4

Stephane Wirtel stephane.wirtel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 03:31:39 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I would like to try MRE[1] on my laptop with coexisting the last stable version 0.4

To do that, I have installed LLVM into a directory named ~/local
and I have specified during the installation of MRE[1] that rake must install it
into the directory ~/Library/Frameworks with the following commands:

	rake all framework_instdir=~/Library/Frameworks
	rake install

Excepted that doesn't work and my directory ~/Library/Frameworks doesn't exist after the installation of MRE[1].

I don't want to install MRE in my system, but only a local directory to my user account

1. MacRuby-experimental (http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/ruby/MacRuby/branches/experimental)

Stephane

Thank you so much