[MacRuby-devel] HotCocoa Tutorial ?

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 20:57:23 PDT 2009

Salut Stéphane,

 I'd like to tackle documentation of HotCocoa when I come back from
vacation, I believe there was some talk about generating documentation
automatically but nothing concrete yet. We could def. at least add links to
the cocoa documentation in the hotcocoa mapping source.

However, having a 'getting started' guide for HotCocoa would be awesome. Now
that you have more experience, would you be interested in writing something?
Don't worry about typos or syntax, people can help out.

- Matt