[MacRuby-devel] RubySpec updated

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 06:42:08 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm un-jet lagging a bit, so I thought I'd update the ruby specs
again. We are now passing: 18160 examples.

@Matt: Great work on the StringScanner! Could you please make sure the
specs run on 1.8 as well? Currently 4 fail:

$ mspec -B ruby.1.8.mspec library/stringscanner

StringScanner#getch is multi-byte character sensitive FAILED
StringScanner#getch should keep the encoding ERROR
StringScanner#initialize_copy is a private method FAILED
StringScanner#initialize is a private method FAILED

@Laurent: There were quite some changes to complex that you might want
to look into since you recently worked on those :)

Cheers,
Eloy