[MacRuby-devel] experimental branch: status update

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Wed Aug 5 16:27:08 PDT 2009

On Aug 4, 2009, at 1:59 PM, Laurent Sansonetti wrote:
> I will proceed with the merge tomorrow at 3PM California time
> (midnight Amsterdam time, 7AM Tokyo time). Feel free to commit
> before, but please hold off your commits at that time :)

OK, I wasn't able to really merge the branch into trunk, because I
didn't remember which revision of SVN I used to create experimental
last year (I was experimenting with git at that time), and svn merge
got confused when I used the default parameters.

Since I'm a lazy person [1], I simply moved trunk as branches/yarv and
copied branches/experimental as trunk.  This method has the
inconvenience of losing the history of what happened in trunk before,
but we can live without it (and it's still available in branches/yarv
if we can't sleep).

Please make a *fresh checkout* of trunk and let's continue the good
work there :)

$ svn co http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/ruby/MacRuby/trunk
macruby-trunk

Laurent