[MacRuby-devel] How to use custom C struct's?

Clay Bridges diffengr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 19:14:57 PDT 2009

Thank you, Laurent. That was *incredibly* helpful and kind of you, and
worked perfectly. Being able to add MapPoint#to_a and MapPoint[row,col]
methods was the "oh, ruby, you *are* magic" moment of it all.

I was going to try to pay it back by putting it up on a wiki, but Jordan
beat me to it. I LOL'd when I saw my lowly MapPoint had made it to the big
time. You go, struct!

Seriously, gang, as a first contact with the MacRuby community, I couldn't
be more impressed.

Thanks,

Clay