[MacRuby-devel] Base64 specs

Eloy Duran eloy.de.enige at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 23:48:51 PDT 2009

Ok I see, Base64 was removed from 1.9 in favour of using Array#pack
and String#unpack. Which means we only need to omit it from the ruby
specific mspec script. In our case macruby.mspec. If it's not yet in
the obsolete list of libraries in the ruby.1.9.mspec script, then it
should be added there.

Eloy