[MacRuby-devel] What's the current state of macgem?

Matt Aimonetti mattaimonetti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:50:39 PDT 2009

We are almost there, Etc, Zlib and Socket are still missing.
Last I heard, Laurent had a "plan" for Zlib, knowing him, it's probably a
great and efficient idea.
Make sure to check with him before starting on that. (running some
benchmarks on zliby wouldn't hurt anyone)

Once function_method will be working again, many more stdlibs should also be
in a better shape (Math, CMath etc..)

There is a lot of work being done, unfortunately not much we can see yet.

- Matt