[MacRuby-devel] Any volunteers to help maintain http://www.macruby.org?

Mike Sassak msassak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:33:23 PDT 2009

I'm game. Where do I sign up?

Mike

On Aug 19, 2009 6:22 PM, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh at apple.com> wrote:

As folks can see, there IS a blog there, but it was last updated back in
March, Laurent & friends preferring to use email for communicating status.
 Since we have a blog, however, it also makes sense to keep it relatively
current for those folks who are new to the macruby.org site and looking for
signs of life.  This is obviously not a highly technical task we're talking
about, just transcribing the highlights of the email status reports and
whatever else seems to be topical (the recent merge of the experimental
branch to trunk, for example).

This would also be a fine task for a more junior project member looking for
an opportunity to start contributing to the project without having to grok
the mysteries of MacRuby's internals first, and it's an important
contribution since it will help keep folks who enjoy scanning blogs (but not
subscribing to mailing lists) up to date!

Any takers?

- Jordan