[MacRuby-devel] Any volunteers to help maintain http://www.macruby.org?

Mike Sassak msassak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:27:31 PDT 2009

What version of Webby is everyone using? I'm on the latest (0.9.4) and was
getting errors from the blog:post task until I replaced tasks/blog.task with
the one created by 'webby-gen blog'. You can see the changes here:
http://github.com/msassak/macruby_website/commit/f262f91c099186fc74f2b1e0c9e4099f0ed1ff67#diff-1.
They're small, but made all the difference. :-)

I'll create a tutorial out of Rich's post and let the list know when I've
pushed it.

Mike