[MacRuby-devel] Git Mirrors

Josh Ballanco joshua.ballanco at apple.com
Fri Aug 21 01:35:51 PDT 2009

Well, a wonderful discovery that I made recently is that git-apply
doesn't, in fact, require that the destination you're applying a patch
to be a git repo. In other words, patches generated with git-format-
patch could be e-mailed to subversion repo maintainers and applied
with git-apply. Just saying...

- Josh