[MacRuby-devel] Has the team given up on continuous integration?

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Tue Dec 8 16:13:22 PST 2009

On Dec 8, 2009, at 4:01 AM, Giampiero De Ciantis wrote:

> Frustrated, not upset. I never trust a system where the CI has been
> red for this long.

RubySpec doesn't cover everything. I recommend that you build a
project and report us regressions. The "CI" system you refer to is
only meant to be used by those who hack on MacRuby, as a tool to
measure compatibility and eventually detect regressions.

This being said, if you're frustrated by the spec failures, feel free
to send a patch.